Friday, September 10, 2010

If you think im a pigs backside then tell me!


Why is it that when people have issues or "beef" with each other, it is so diffucult for them to tell each other in the face that they hate each other's guts? Often than not, it is easier to make snide remarks behind someone's back, yet in their presence we smile with the most plastic of smiles. The closest that we come to showing that we are not really into them, is a stinking attitude which many times does not make sense to the recepient, unless he or she knows exactly where the conflict emanates from.


What a great world it would be if we all had the guts to immediately inform those who wrong us how unhappy we are about them or their actions. If you do not like my face, tell me that you do not like my face. If you are rubbery-spined, then you have no business hating me or anyone else. Telling my friend or brother that you hate me in the hope that they will pass on the information, or ignoring me when I greet you is not going to help your cause. The sun will still shine as usual in my world, yet if you have a genuine and justifiable reason for your "beef," letting me know what it is could actually earn you an apology or change of my ways.


Grudges and antagonisms are not for the feint-hearted. If you want to go that route, go all the way. Make sure that those that you despise know that you think they are the rear end of a pig, a stinky pile of dog excrement or whatever gets your vomit tap overflowing. Tell them that you wish they could disappear from the face of the earth. Am I advocating for World War III? No. I am saying that you have no business flying off to war in a fighter jet yet you are not willing to drop some bombs. Either do it or stay in bed and watch cartoons for crying out loud.Venting off to the right person will actually help people to deal with their conflicts and to know where they stand with one another. The world could really do with less spineless haters who choose not to love but at the same time are too scared to hate properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me. Leave your comment here!

A quick lesson for Barnes the Boss

Barnes "The Boss"  really enjoyed stepping on the throttle pedal whenever he got on the highway. His exquisite blue Aston Martin w...